Thursday, February 16, 2012

Up to Date

I haven't blogged recently because well, I've been working on my presentation the day we were assigned to do a speech-presentation-thing. Meaning, I've been awake for so it seems 3 weeks. Lovely stuff, AMIRITE. What some of you may know, I have a sad addiction to cupcakes. Oh yes. Cupcakes. The love of my life, well, actually no. Sherlock is the love of my life. But back to cupcakes! A couple days ago with my photography class, we all went to this little dandy pastry store that has incredible cupcakes that are amazing in every way. I have been there a few times and they let me take photos with their knowing, but this time they wouldn't. As soon as we had our cameras out, the manager told us that we couldn't take photos and nearly kicked us out because we wanted to take photos. As much as I wanted to back hand that woman, I didn't. Because I'm a (slightly) nice person that doesn't want to bruise peoples faces with my pimp hand. Since she was ever so slightly sweet as cupcakes, she let the class take photos anyway. Such a bro.
                                                     Lemon cupcakes, white icing, and a lemon center. aaww yis.

I've fallen in love, fallen in love, fallen in looooovve with Sherlock Hooolllmeesss. BUT you already knew that so that's not any news at all.

For Valentine's Day at Homelink, the Japanese class has come up with a "Hugs and Kisses" thing where you make a valentine card thing and have someone deliver it for you on either Tuesday or Thursday. The fun part is that you can have someone sing to that person when they deliver the Valentine. The best part? I get to sing and embarrass people in the middle of class, holding their hand, and singing out of key. Their reaction? Priceless. This morning during a literature class, I had to sing for someone, which is normal, but I wanted to try out a different song than from the ones that are on the sheet(we get a sheet with little quirky songs on it and we pick which ones to sing). I chose to use the song "I want to Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles, which is one of my favorites, actually. After I distributed the other valentines, I went over to them, got down on one knee, and sang my heart out. They turned bright red and started scooch back slowly in their chair. Embarrassing someone? Check. Doing my job? Check. Having fun? Major check. I heard their face was red the rest of the class, too!



Your argument is invalid.

I turned 16. My best friend to town for a couple days and left. I found love with Mark Gatiss(Godtiss). Supernatural is slowly but surely scaring the living daylights out of me. My parents know how to throw a party. John Green is amazing at writing books. I think Martin Freeman should have won all the awards.

Comment and tell me what you like most about Valentine's Day! I like the dorky cards and half off candy. :)

2 comments:

  1. So many things about this post confused me, especially the ending. Anyway I think I might have the cupcake addiction also; they are so much better than cake or cookies. And I'm still trying to figure out the video on your post of the guy falling and the other two guys in a cart. Your post are always amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, even though I wrote this at 4:22pm, I was still super duper tired and I had no idea what I was typing.
    And the GIF is supposed to be a shopped version of ET.

    ReplyDelete